Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting 2018 | Step-by-Step Guide
Kinsta was founded in 2013 by Mark Gavalda. Today Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting company powered by Google Cloud platform with 15 global data center locations. Kinsta managed WordPress hosting uses technology like Nginx, PHP 7, LXD containers and MariaDB.
The company has some major corporate clients: including Ubisoft, GE, Ricoh, Intuit, Asos, Workforce, Michigan Aerospace, Valicor and Elcome.
Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting Key Features:
- Kinsta is the only managed WordPress hosting provider powered by Google Cloud Platform.
- Free SSL Certificates and Free CDN with every hosting plan
- Free site migrations without any downtime.
- High security network – DDoS attack detection, malware scanning, SSL support and hardware firewalls.
- Uses technology like Nginx, PHP 7, LXD containers and MariaDB.
- Full daily backups – additional fee can increase the backup frequency.
- Free hack fix – Proactive prevention.
- Easy staging areas & Auto-scaling to handle your sudden surges in traffic and load.
- 24/7 Expert WordPress support by Kinsta team.
- More Features
Kinsta Hosting Plans & Pricing ($30 – $900):
Kinsta managed WordPress hosting starts at $30/month. It is available at a discounted price of $300/year, if paid yearly. You get 2 months free on yearly billing. Kinsta hosting is good for high traffic websites.
If you are a newbie or just a hobby blogger, then start with BlueHost or SiteGround. There is no need to spend too much money for low traffic website. In future, if your website is not able to cater the huge traffic, you can easily migrate on Kinsta managed WordPress hosting.
How to Register Kinsta (Get 2 Month Free)?
STEP-1: Visit Kinsta Website and click on “View plans”.
STEP-2: Now “choose” any of the hosting plans as per your need. If you are just starting out and want to explore the feature of Kinsta, start with their starter plan ($30/month or $300/year).
Once you are familiar with Kinsta and want to add more websites, you can easily upgrade your plan to higher one.
STEP-3: If you want to get 2 months free (Save $60), click on “Change to yearly payment”. Discount will be applied automatically to your selected hosting plan. You can see the below snapshot with monthly and yearly billing.
STEP-4: Scroll down and fill the your email id, name and password to create your account with Kinsta managed WordPress hosting provider. Verify your email id and click on “continue” to proceed for billing information.
STEP-5: If your are an individual, select individual option and fill the information. If you are registering as a company, select company option and fill the information along with your company name.
Now enter your credit card details to make the payment.
Congratulations!!! Your hosting account is created with Kinsta.
Subscribe to get free blogging advice, tips and in-depth articles to Make Money Blogging